Questa la lista delle top fix per Client , Server e iNotes
9.0.1 Fix Pack 1 Fix List descriptions:
- NNBN9CCQXZ - Fixes issues that prevents a users from subscribing to feeds from Media Galleries
- PALT8WXPLQ - Fixes an issue in function NSFItemConvertValueToText that would return the length up until NULL and not the entire length. if a NULL character was found in the middle of a rich text field
- BJHW97BRN2 - Fixes issue when using Windows 7/8-64 bit and Internet Explorer 10 where Mailto: functionality errors with "Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not installed properly"
- +TAIA9A52V5 - Fixes the 2AM data purge logic to no longer always expect a handle to a cluster database so that non-clustered R&R servers can now purge old entries out of busytime. This is a regression in 9.0.
- +CSYL9DG26X - Fixes issue where iCal PUBLISH events were not being converted properly by the Domino router. This conversion issue resulted in the inability for the end user to add the event to their Notes/Domino calendar. This is a regression in 9.0
- +WWHN95SM48 - Fixes Domino Server hang on shutdown when there is an abnormal termination of Mmc.Exe. This is a regression from 8.5.3 FP3
- TTAN95TLQS - Fixes issue opening an iCal invitation returns the error message "Database already contains a document with this UNID" (technote 1648411)
- KMUR7HNKAH - Fixes Domino Server crash on IMAP task with PANIC: OSBBlockAddr: Bad BBlock handle (7B0000) when there are a large set of documents to fetch (technote 1650301)
- WWHN972KZR - Fixes Domino Server crash with Panic: Semaphore Invalid Or Not Allocated After Recovery Manager: Log File Is Full.
- PPOR92UMM6 - Fixes issue when sending SMTP over SSL with: SSL handshake error: 1C7Bh and SSL bad peer certificate. This error occurs when an SSL implementation does not send the CA DN list during the certificate request phase. This fix allows the process to proceed. To revert to the old behavior, enable Notes.ini SSL_STRICT_V3=1. The default behavior is 0 or off.
- +VPRS99XQ3L - Fixes Domino Server Crash on Sgmlparser::terminateparse when Data URL support is enabled. This is a regression in 9.0. (technote 1653683)
- KHAN8L8W59 - Fixes issue that could result in a new profile document getting created in a user mail file with the server name as the owner. This would occur creating a new replica from one machine to another machine. This fix adds logic to prevent this condition and maintain the correct profile document.
- JSTN8AALGW - Fixes Domino Server Crash with FTGGetLastIndexTime/GetIndexDir that only occurs when Fast Restart is enabled (technote 1654140)
- SODY9DDBD5 - Fixes issue where IBM Domino applets will no longer work in browsers running a JVM at or beyond version 1.7u51. (technote 1662233)
- +SDOY8SSNU7 - Fixes iNotes issue with Windows 7 or Windows 8 where Send File as Attachment doesn't work when using language choice of French. This is a regression in 8.5.3.
- NKEY9DCQP8 - Notes web: Fixes error when using Notes web with Firefox 26 where if multiple mail tabs are opened in Notes web, the tabs are blank and the iNotes error message "A problem has occurred which may have caused the current operation to fail" is received. (technote 1659371)
- HPXG9A4C36 - Fixes issue in iNotes using Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer 11, where when previewing messages, user is always prompted to install iNotes Control, even though it was already installed.
- +YBJH9EWB3K - Fixes issue where on Internet Explorer Name lookup does not work if the enter key is pressed after Chinese characters are input in the To, CC, or BCC fields. This is a regression in 9.0.1
- SMAA9C9K9E - Fixes issue where after a user marks iNotes as default, a second user will not be able to mark iNotes as default (make default button is greyed out). This issue will also be seen if a user's primary mail server has changed, and the user now needs to access his mail file on a different server permanently
- +JFOR9CDSTY - Fixes issue when using Internet Explorer where opening dropdowns while composing a mail has a flash (text goes white, then shows again) in the message body area. This is a regression in 9.0.1.
N.B. Attenzione ai client linux leggete questa technote di IBM che spiega come installare la FP1 dopo aver installato Sametime e non prima.