- LO27829 - Traveler stops pushing data because file name case mismatch
- LO28880 - Notice accept failed when SMTP routed
- LO29236 - Underscores in subject with Danish Characters
- LO29261 - Server Doc lookup failed during startup
- LO29250 - Device Stop synching because mail file is not resolved
- LO29364 - "Unable to open view Server\Internet Sites" message displayed
- LO29482 - Compression error on SSL syncs with self-signed cert
- LO29215 - Some WM devices can not send mail because of an exception in SubmitMessage
- LO29211 - Device password screen hides Authenticator screen
- LO29715 - Could not open database ntsclcache" message in log files
- LO30460 - Lotus Traveler users cannot reply to email sent from addresses
- LO30553 - ActiveSync constantly syncs traveler logs
- LO30955 - Send/Receiver Email in inbox inverted on server
- Support for Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Standard and Professional devices.
- Support for Self-signed or non-well known SSL certificates on the Domino Server running Lotus Notes Traveler Server.
- Client log files moved out of the My Documents folder to reduce ActiveSync syncronization for connected devices.
Il link ufficiale alla TechNote dove troverete i riferimenti per il download è:
Recommended Maintenance - Lotus Notes Traveler