Top 8.5.3 Fix Pack 4 Fix List descriptions:
- SPR# GMAA8TQEVG (LO69022) - Fixes issue where view column sorting isn't maintained in the inbox view. This is a regression in 8.5.2 (technote 1605679)
- SPR# BBSZ82DCP8 (LO48664) - Fixes issue where when a user is renamed to a different Hierarchical Certifier, they get prompted the first time they launch the Notes client, to accept Cross Certificates for Organizations that they are not a member of.
- SPR# RCEA8JGM72 (LO62098) - Fixes issue on Red Hat 6 where the Admin Client does not show disk space
- +SPR# JSHN8ZZ2AB (LO72588) - Fixes Client focus issue when using an outline entry pointing at a view. This is a regression in 8.5.3 FP2.
- SPR# JKAE8M3DVD (LO64176)- Fixes intermittent Notes Client crash in AsyncReceivePoll -> PostReceive -> OSVBlockAddr -> Panic (technote 1573842)
- SPR# ADC8QXA8M (LO68659) - Fixes Server crash with Unknown Error in process Unknown and function DbClose2
- SPR# BFUY8XNL8M (LO71747) - Fixes Server crash when closing documents associated with a database that is being closed in the imap process (technote 1634066)
- SPR# MJBG8MV72E (LO64908) - Fixes Domino Server router hang while doing a message recall (technote 1609773)
- +SPR# RFRF92V973 (LO73083) - Fixes issue where some Chinese characters get lost in a message sent by iNotes user
- SPR# RNOG8VDLTW (LO69974) - Fixes issue where if a user is renamed to an OU an error is received if there is a policy assigning that OU to the ID Vault (technote 1599746)
- SPR# MKHS8L3TR3 (LO63302) - Fixes issue where users are prompted several times to create local cross-certificate after being moved to a new org using Adminp
- SPR# JWAE7L5SU2 (LO34992) - Fixes Server SMTP crash in NSFItemAppend
- SPR# TSAO8XFGBQ (LO71264) - Fixes Server crash with unexpected internal error returned to logger: 0x200F2010 (technote 1609851)
- +SPR# JPMS8WVLW9 (LO70915) - Fixes performance issue where Clients are unable to connect to Server due to issue in UNK processing. This is a regression from 8.5.2.
- SPR# XCXC7MEDPQ (LO36754) - Fixes server crash during conversion of a document to html by the http process
- +SPR# THIO8T2FJ6 (LO68537) - Fxes issue where after upgrading to Domino 8.5.3, the subject of a mail is lost if that subject contains Japanese characters. This is a regression in 8.5.3.
- SPR# ANIA8RVE8Y (LO69114) - Fixes Server crash in Domidx while removing databases from the Domain Index (technote 1596145)
- SPR# ANIA8JG9BN (LO62073) - Defensive fix to avoid an issue where the Event Task Crashes With "Panic: Osvblockaddr: Bad Vblock Handle." We now check to ensure that the VBlock handle is NOT NULL before using it.
- SPR# MBOD8GZQBH (LO61477) - Fixed an issue where the mail file path (replica reference) of a replica copied using dbmove is incorrect on the target server.
- +SPR# TSAO8MAEHH (LO64401) - When Alternate Name Support is enabled, while in the inbox, modification of the "To" Address is not reflected in the Altsendto Field. This is a companion fix to SPR IISA8WQABL. This is a regression in 8.5.2.
- +SPR# IISA8WQABL (LO70816) - When Alternate Name Support is enabled, while in the preview pain, modification of the "To" Address is not reflected in the Altsendto Field. This is a companion fix to SPR TSAO8MAEHH. This is a regression in 8.5.2.
Per poterla scaricare partire da questo link
Interim Fix 1 for IBM Notes & Domino 9
This Interim Fix addresses the following SPRs:
|MKEN966HFR||IHS sends back a 500 status code if mod_domino recieves a 449 status code, causes Notes Traveler to fail. (Note: This is a Windows-specific SPR)|
|DMEA96CMVX||Web: Database with SSL redirect and missing WSIS header with connectors enabled results in looping|
|JPAI93JKUR||Full Text message: d:\notefile\mail\czimmet.ft\ftgi.P02 Read error. errcode = 3353 errno = 0|
|HBJW95PBZ8||Pager issue in catalog XPage UI|
Per poterla scaricare partire sempre partendo da questo link