- aggiornamento embedded della JVM di Notes e Domino portata alla 1.6 SR16 FP2 per fix delle vulnerabilità. Questa release ha la fix PODDLE e vulnerbilità TLS che sono state incluse nelle Interim Fix precedenti.
- Questo inoltre è il primo fix firmato usando IBM Apple Developer ID. La fix pack 3 introduce anche la firma Apple v2 Developer ID che è richiesta sotto OSX 10.10, 10.9.5 o superiori.
- Supporto Chrome 37 per iNoes
- Supporto Citrix Xenapp 7.6 per IBM Notes
- Supporto VMWare 5.5
Il download può essere fatto da questo link, mentre l'elenco delle principali fix introdotto è il seguente (qui per le fix list dettagliate):
9.0.1 Fix Pack 3 Fix List descriptions:
- IFAY9MRJUG (LO81533) - Fixes issue where a meeting created on GMT+1 timezone shows an hour off. This was an issue related to recent Russian Time Zone changes. (technote 1687069)
- CSCT8UCRDC (LO69503) - Resolved situation where an expired ID Vault password prevents Notes client setup. Users encountering this issue will see the setup program continuously loop presenting the password expired dialog box followed by the User Information setup dialog box.
- +MNAA9A79FG (LO78239) - Fixes issue where Sans-Serif DBCS characters are rotated 90 degrees.
- WWAG9Q64R6 (LO78239) - After installing the Russian DST patch for Windows, the calendar month view in the Notes client shows duplicated days.
- BJGY9K5MR4 (IT01988) - Updated timezone and DST information for the Notes Standard client to include tzdata2014f. For details on timezone updates, refer to this link:http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/dst/olson_table.html
- HNEO4Y9BHV (LO19418) - Fixes "Error: This field cannot be split into multiple paragraphs" error received when copying and pasting a bitmap.
- +PCDM9K3PMF (LO80390) - Fixes issue where Notes 9.0.1 does not honor the value set in "Permanently Delete Documents After" preference on local replicas when the value set is more than 46 days. This is a regression in 9.0.1. (technote 1673586)
- JSTN9NRV8B (LO81875) - Notes Browser Plug-in fails to launch under trusted sites zone with error message: "Protected mode is turned on in your Web Browser".
- ITDL9PWMFU (LO82383) - Fix for CVE-2014-3566 - SSLv3 POODLE (Padding Oracle On Downgraded Legacy Encryption). Solution adds TLS 1.0 support all Domino protocols not covered under other SPRs (technote 1692551)
- YDEN8RNH22 (LO67453) - Support added for TLS 1.0 for SMTP
- LCAY9QCDSW (L)82544) - Support added for TLS 1.0 for POP3
- BINN88QRPP (LO54370) - Fixes issue where when using the Domino Administrator client to delete users from the address book, the error: "Error Looking up name on LDAP Server" occurs. This error is seen if long alternate names are set for the users. (technote 1515714)
- JPAI9CTMWE (LO82330) - Fixed an intermittent issue that would cause a single Notes database to be locked preventing anyone from opening the database until the Domino server is restarted. Before this fix, users would experience the following error attempting to open the database: "This database is currently in use by another person or process, and cannot be accessed at this time. In order to share a Notes database, it must be accessed via a Domino Server by all users of the database.”
- PALT9P8JDG (LO82071) - Fixes XPage Mobile controls failing on iOS 8 (technote 1686751)
- JKEG8YRGFN (LO71955) - The TNEF Enable Conversion function does not work well when the mail attachment type is .msg.
- GFAL9AKKJZ (LO76630) - Adds ability to validate NLO files during resync, as well as utility to encrypt/decrypt/re-encrypt NLO files. (technote 1673931)
- OIHZ93TRRY (LO73440) - Fixes an Out of Office issue for non-English Notes template users where the return date and leave date are switched.
- +SDOY9NSD8Z (LO81880) - Installing iNotesl.Msi for 9.0.1 Fix Pack 2 hangs if you try to install browser cache control (if it had been installed on that machine before). This is a regression in 9.0.1 Fix Pack 2.
- MLAT9MZ4R6 (LO57510) - Adds support for Chrome 37. (technote 1683169)
- +THIO9BU85Q (LO77122) - Fixes problem where a file attached and then deleted from a mail is not removed, and the file name is changed after existing file is removed and same name file is attached again on Internet Explorer without iNotes ActiveX file attachment utility. This is a regression in 9.0. (technote 1681889)
- +THIO9MJST6 (LO81451) - Fixes issue where with IBM iNotes ActiveX enabled, an attachment in a mail disappears when the mail is saved. This is a regression in 9.0.1. (technote 1681993)