Vi ricordiamo che Lotus Symphony è lo strumento Office di IBM gratuito multipiattaforma.
Provare non costa nulla.
Molte le novità fra cui evidenziamo il supporto all'importazione di documenti Office 2007, ai fogli protetti, alle tabelle pivot, ai widgets, alle transizioni PowerPoint e le nuove api DOM per documneti e fogli elettronici.
- Enabled Microsoft® Office 2007 files import support.
- Significant enhancements in DataPilot in spreadsheets, including show/hide field items panel, drill down to details, DataPilot cache support, and default styles.
- Numbering enhancement in documents to improve interoperability with Microsoft Word.
- Enabled Microsoft Office and IBM Lotus SmartSuite® password protection support for spreadsheets.
- Enabled network URI access and hyperlink support that allows you to create network connection hyperlinks for URI protocols including FTP, MailTo, and SMB.
- Enabled envelope support which allows you to create an envelope, set envelope properties, and set printing options.
- Enabled Widgets Catalog server support.
- Improved print performance.
- Enabled Sumproduct's ForceArray formula support in spreadsheets.
- Significant start-up performance improvement on Mac OS X.
- In presentations, page layout is more visible by locating the Properties sidebar in the right panel.
- Provided better animation effects interoperability with Microsoft PowerPoint on font-relative effects, fade-exit effects, and multiple motion paths; and enabled the animation play at automatic page transitions.
- Provided an automatic cursor in presentation screen shows as a default option.
- Presentation pages can be deleted continuously without any prompt.
- Provided new graphic bullets and clip art.
- Provided enhanced color pallette in color picker.
- Enhancements in live text.
- Enabled support that allows you to open a file by dragging and dropping a file to the home page or the New.
- A continuous improvement in mail merge in documents.
- Default font is changed to Arial in presentations and documents.
- Enlarged the pull-down list length upper limit to 20 items to make more options visible.
- Enabled Ctrl+left Shift and Ctrl+right Shift hotkey support to switch BIDI layout.
- Enhanced toolbar and main menu usability.
- Provided rich Lotus Symphony document model APIs for Spreadsheets and Documents.
- Enhanced help content for spreadsheets, common, and preferences topics.
- Added drag-to-install function in the Plug-ins section.
- Added support for multiple downloads and enabled Atom feeds for clip art and templates in the Gallery section.
- Expanded search function for the Forum.
- Rotated announcements on the Home page.
Nessun Commento Trovato