Ecco l'elenco dei vincitori:
- Business Transformation through Cloud Computing (New Award) Silanis Technology (Canada)
- Delivering an Exceptional Web Experience (New Award) Ascendant Technology (United States)
- Extending Collaboration to Mobile Devices (New Award) iEnterprises (United States)
- Enabling Innovation through Social Collaboration (New Award) Trilog Group (United States)
- Industry Solution Providing Business Value Ascendant Technology (United States)
- Delivering an Integrated Collaboration Solution FRITZ & MACZIOL Software (Germany)
- Enhancing Business Value through UC2™ Solutions Polycom (United States)
- Distinguished Business Achievement Award
- NORTH AMERICA Perficient (United States)
- LATIN AMERICA MEVE Soluciones (Mexico)
- ASIA PACIFIC ISW Development (Australia)
- JAPAN SOFTBANK BB Corporation
- NORTHEAST EUROPE GIS - Gesellschaft für InformationsSysteme GmbH (Germany)
- SOUTHWEST EUROPE ASI Informatique (France)
- CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE Dysant Software (Poland)
- MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA Knowledge Dimension (South Africa)
- Innovative Leadership by a VAD Computer Gross Italia S.p.A (Italy)
- Maximizing Value with an Open Source Solution ISW Development (Australia)
- Demonstration of Business Value through Social Business Trilog Group (United States)
- Cutting Edge Collaborative Innovation - CTO Award GROUP Business Software (Germany)
Guardando nel dettaglio al vincitore italiano, la categoria "Innovative Leadership by a VAD" riconosce un distributore IBM che abbia dimostrato leadership in diverse aree chiave. Il distributore deve aver dimostrato crescita anno su anno ed aver eseguito compagne di marketing innovative ed effettive per guidare la domanda di prodotti Lotus. Inoltre, il distributore ha espanso il proprio business Lotus e Websphere reclutando partner, sviluppando le capacità dei partner ed utilizzando il canale IBM per i programmi di marketing. La motivazione del premio a Computer Gross riporta:
Computer Gross Italy and their dedicated Lotus team supports 281 Lotus Resellers that grew revenue across the portfolio 12% year-to- year. They drove the Lotus certifications of their partners and increased their own skills by attaining 40 new Lotus certifications. Computer Gross created a community named "Social Partner Network" connecting all Italian Lotus partners. It was developed using Lotus social business software to allow partners to share experiences and locate resources to help close business.
Computer Gross developed innovative marketing campaigns that included a VAD University in Q1, IBM Express solutions which bundled hardware and software for mid-market customers in Q3 and Q4, a Lotus Live "cloud" solutions through "Happy Hour" Roadshow and creative sales contests throughout 2H10. Additionally Computer Gross has developed a Web B2B with WebSphere Portal for Business Partners which processed 91ML€ Revenue and over 22,000 transactions in 2010.
Computer Gross uses the entire Lotus portfolio of products to run their business. Customer references from their resellers show solutions based on the IBM Customer Experience Suite and support of industry solutions.
A Computer Gross vanno quindi i comnplimenti di Dominopoint a per esser stati capaci di distinguersi e rappresentare il nostro paese in un contesto di competizione internazionale estremamente competitivo!