Le note di rilascio sono attualmente disponibili in versione definitiva.
Questo fixpack 6 include e sostituisce i precedenti interim fix 1 e 2 del fix pack 5 per Notes e l'interim fix 1 del fix pack 5 per Domino (dettagli su interim / fixpack / upgrade cc qui ).
questo un elenco dei fix principali (notare i nuovi notes.ini AttachmentsDirectoryDelete=1 e HTTPAdditionallRespHeader ):
- DSCK9TUNDR (LO87200) - Fixes Notes Windows Client issue: No more handles java/lang/OutOfMemoryError when in High Res mode. This is a regression in FP4.
- JFCG9J3USJ (LO79962) - Fixes Notes crash when a delivery failure notice is resent.
- MBLTA4SEFK (LO79586) - Installing 9.0.1 FP5 Notes 9.0.1 Standard Client on top of another 9.0.1 FP/ or 9.0.1 FP4IF2, fails. This is a regression in 9.0.1 FP5.
- RHOE9LUCJ7 (LO81184) - Fixes issue where the wait cursor is continually displayed when Notes is started.
- WHAM7ESERK (LO29769) - Fixes issue where temporary attachment files from the system temp directory were not deleted when Notes was closed/restarted. Additionally, an optional new Notes INI variable to delete files from the Notes temporary attachments directory upon Notes close/restart: AttachmentsDirectoryDelete=1 has been provided.
- YSAI9HDEFK (LO87259) - Fixes issue that prevented the Notes Client printing to a Xerox printer.
- GMAA9BGEGS (LO77014) - Fixes Notes Client installation failure with error: "XPD: 09.09.2013 12:40:26 CActionsCommon/GetProperty: DEBUG - Retrieved property: RCP_INVALID_EXTERNAL_JVM_ERROR, Value: External VM is not valid - it must be a 1.5 or 1.6 Sun or IBM VM."
- JKEY9ZKJYR (LO86136) - Creating a new calendar entry on Windows 10 Norwegian locale leads to blank start date/end date.
- WBJT9YVM48 (LO85846) - Fixes MIME messages with character encoding CP936 displaying as garbage on the Notes Client.
- HYYH9DF5GR (LO77900) - Fixes situation where emails in trash are not removed even if "Permanently delete documents after X(within 24) hours" is set.
- PACY9CGLQ3 (LO77454) - If the Client ID files has a newer name and the ID vault has the older name, after a sync, the Client ID file is reverted to use the older name and the user loses access.
- MKIN9WMUYH (LO85291) - This fix allows a user to add a custom response header in the web server. by setting notes.ini: "HTTPAdditionallRespHeader"
- MKIN9WHT2N (LO84986) - Fixed an issue where an uncaught throw in URLstream::WriteChar crashes the web server.
- DADS9Q3JW5 (LO82428) - Fixes Domino Server crash while converting MIME messages on HTTable::GetTableTextSize.
- KHRL9AKSPM (LO76633) - Fixes Domino Server crash when the Dir$ function is used against a drive that is not mapped. This is a regression in 9.0.
- MKINA3SPYN (LO86887) - Fixes an intermittent Domino Server crash in crypto code when VerifyMAC() is passed a bogus length.
- SHJR9HDJC7 (LO79624) - Fixes and intermittent Domino Server crash when decrypting SMIME due to an access violation in memory below SM_WriteToAsnBuf.
- THIO9NKEX7 (LO81776) - Fixes issue where duplicated Microsoft Office file attachments are incorrectly created if the file is edited on IE with ActiveX file attachment utility.
- MLEY9LKEFQ (LO81065) - iNotes 'More' menu items are blanked in Internet Explorer with ActiveX attachment. This is a regression introduced in 9.0.1.
- YGAO9VNL8U (LO84666) - Notes Web: Fixed an issue where some right-click menus displayed slowly using IE.
buon download a tutti!
- la lista dei pacchetti
- considerazioni per chi installa su IBM i 7.3
- Known Issue: SPR XXLI9RNB7U - Windows Domino Server: JVM version is reverted to 9.0.1 gold's version when un-installing/downgrading from 9.0.1 Fix Pack 4 to a prior Fix Pack. This will not impact most customers, as downgrading to a prior fix pack is not a common operation. This issue also does not affect future fix pack upgrades. DETAILS: On Windows, the Domino server installer gives you an option to downgrade to either a prior Fix Pack level or to the gold release. If customers want to downgrade to an earlier Fix Pack level, it is recommended that you un-install the Fix Pack, which will leave the server at 9.0.1 Gold, then proceed with the Fix Pack install of your choice. This will ensure the correct JVM level is installed.