In questo specifico rilascio è stato incluso il supporto per Citrix XenApp 7.7, Google calendar in overlay su iNotes e miglioramenti sulla crittografia della porta di Domino.
Maggiori dettagli a questa pagina
Ricordiamo che qualora abbiate un ambiente Linux a 64bit ed abbiate installato Traveler o IBM Mail support for Microsoft Outlook (IMSMO), dovrete prima di tutto installare l'ultima release di entrambi i prodotti (126.96.36.199 per IBM Traveler e 188.8.131.52 per IMSMO) prima di installare la fix pack 7
Ecco alcune fix introdotte (maggiori dettagli a questa pagina):
9.0.1 Fix Pack 7 Fix List descriptions:
- GTONAABGV7 (LO89121) - Client: Fixed a Client crash issue when setting up IMAP
- SFIK86WR26 (LO52999) - Fixed an issue where launched programs do not get focus (technote 1593140)
- SSSS9GACRK (LO80115) - Allow "Advanced Menus" option to be controlled via Policy (technote 1990186)
- +RGAU9XUMQP (LO85491) - Fixed an issue that would cause corrupted attachments when using the Notes API to export data. This was reproducible with the Archiving-API sample code from the API Toolkit. This was a regression in 9.0.1
- TMDS8U5R2K (LO69308) - Fixed a Notes Client delay issue when performing a copy/paste from IE using a proxy server
- RREN9DEFWW (LO77885) - Enable location roaming for roaming users
- FABN9WMMW9 (LO85019) - Addressed a potential Domino server hang condition caused by a deadlock between compact and update tasks. (technote 1979912)
- FABNA3BQDM (LO86717) - Fixed a potential Domino server crash when DBMT is processing soft deletions.
- JSSI7PD47Q (LO37811) - Fixed intermittent crash caused by 3rd party doing Ole to LSXBE
- HSPR9UN6V7 (LO84214) - Fixed a potential Domino Server crash due to a null string passed in to OSGetEnv. This issue commonly would occur if there was no carriage return at the end of Notes.ini file.
- PALT9ZLMA6 (LO86150) - Fixed DXL Export crash occurring on certain documents with bad data,
- KBRN9Q7EZW (LO81185) - Fixed a Domino Linux 64-bit server crash or instability caused by duplicate thread ids. This is described in technote 1976013 and previously required a special Domino Linux 64-bit build to be provided. Now applying this Fix Pack on Domino 9.0.1 will address the issue. Customers who previously received the special Domino Linux 64-bit build should uninstall it, re-install 9.0.1 Gold, followed by 9.0.1 FP7 or higher.
- RDSRAAWQ6U (LO89339) - Updated the time zone table for Libya, Chile and Georgia (Tbilisi)
- NNAI9FV6KW (LO78889) - Fixed an issue where we now keep the recipient name in the internet style when replying to a message. (technote 1979965)
- MLEY9R9HWC (LO82956) - Fixed error when using Google Calendar in iNotes
- KMOAA6LDVX (LO88282) - Fixes iNotes mail or calendar create failure when using Firefox 44/45. (technote 1978919)
- THIOA56QXD (LO87392) - Fix an issue where the phrase part will remain after closing the namepicker.
- TOGA9Q3GG5 (LO82425) - Fix a message display issue in IE
- +CSAO9XJAFD (LO85349) - Fixed the arrow icon of vertical scroll bar. This is a regression in 9.0.1.
Nel fix central è possibile scaricare la FP7